Friday, July 16, 2010

So far so good...

Well, I made it to the gym for the second night in a row...unfortunately, I didn't really have a plan in mind of what to do, so I just kind of haphazardly went about it while watching Wipeout on the gym televisions.
 
For 31 minutes, I walked on the treadmill generally between a 2.8 and 3.0 MPH pace. I recognize that's not remotely fast, but I didn't want to tire myself out for tonight's run. Also, instead of doing a flat course like the run, I did a program called "Pike's Peak" which obviously features a lot of inclines.
 
After the treadmill, I hopped onto a crossfit machine for 20 minutes...and after 20 minutes, I realized that it's what I should have been doing instead of the treadmill, as it clearly works different muscles in my legs.
 
Not sure if they have a rowing machine in there or not, but I'll be on the lookout for it tonight when I go for my run...gotta build up my 6 pack!

1 comment: