Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weight Watchers

Holy bajeezus!
 
It occurs to me that I've been doing Weight Watchers for 6 weeks and I have yet to blog about it.
 
So...I've been doing Weight Watchers for 6 weeks.
 
My starting weight was 315.6 pounds. As of Saturday's weigh-in, I am at 299.6. That puts me halfway to my little 10 percent keychain. And out of the 300s!
 
Weight Watchers in and of itself is actually quite easy. At the start of the plan, I was able to eat 43 points...after losing a few pounds, now I'm "only" able to eat 41 points a day. Trust me. 41 is a LOT of points.
 
The problem I run into each morning is breakfast. I can never seem to get breakfast, but I've discovered all sorts of low point meals.
 
I'll go into more detail in the future...but right now, 16 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment