Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sore

I'm sure this will be a subject that comes up often...
 
I'm going to restart Week 3 tonight. After I ran Day 2 on Wednesday, I planned on running Day 3 on Saturday. I woke up Saturday morning and helped my friend Kim move kids into Belmont...and, after 3 hours of carrying heavy boxes up and down stairs, I was exhausted...and sore. So, no running on Saturday.
 
Sunday, I woke up...even more sore. So I figured that I would just restart Week 3 on Monday.
 
Monday morning. Still sore. Last night I went to the gym anyway. I knew I couldn't run, but I had to find something to do.
 
I hopped onto the elliptical for an hour while I watched the Titans game...I burned 700 calories...but guess what? Still sore.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on hitting the gym even when you are sore!

    I started Couchto5k again last night with intentions of improving my speed. Couch to 5k helped me build up to running a 5k and now I want it to help me speed it up. My goal is to be able to finish a 5k in under 40mins by December. I have doing 3.5 walk/5.3 run intervals. Cross your fingers for me!

    ReplyDelete