Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weight Watchers Redux - Week 1

Starting Weight: 303.4 lbs
 
That's a little horrifying. The last time I started, I was at 314. Now I'm at 303. Seriously. It's horrifying. I had been down into the 280s.
 
The class I'm doing now is at work. It's a 12 week class...for this one, they gave us all of our books up front and a nice little box with some extra books, a three month tracker and a few other goodies.
 
My point target for the first week is 42 points. That...that's just a lot of points. The one advantage is that can eat a little more than the average person. The disadvantage is...I can eat a little more than the average person. Let's hope I tell myself over and over not to get accustomed to it.
 
The good news is that in order to hit my 10 percent by the end of the 12 week class...I need to lose just 30 pounds. That means I just need to lose just 2.5 pounds per week for the next 12 weeks. It also means I'm going to start completely busting my butt at the gym every night. I also need to get a new scale after I work out tonight so that I can do "unofficial" weigh-ins each morning to make sure that I'm making progress.
 
Here we go again...

1 comment:

  1. I follow you on twitter. (@danitaylor615)Started c25k week 1 day 1 last night. it was "fun" and I am now "sore" today. ha.
    I don't think you will get use to it. I think your body will adjust and then it will be okay once you need to go down. Goodluck. I don't follow a plan but am now tracking food and calories. Fun right?

    ReplyDelete